WE MAKE – Water and Energy Management and Knowledge Transfer in Manufacturing Enterprises
The WE MAKE project is set up through a cooperation agreement between the Energy and Water Agency and the Malta Business Bureau partnered with the Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry. The aim of the project is that of achieving a higher level of engagement within the business community on aspects of energy and water conservation and efficiency including a higher rate of implementation of energy and water efficiency-related projects by businesses.
The project will focus on the manufacturing sector (both SMEs and non-SMEs) as the main target audience in all of its actions. The project aims at fulfilling the following objectives:
- Objective 1: To achieve more energy audits carried out by SMEs through the EWA SME energy audit scheme;
- Objective 2: To achieve more energy and water efficiency projects that businesses can carry out with their own financial and human resources;
- Objective 3: To achieve more energy and water efficiency projects that businesses require external support for, through the identification of support that can address implementation barriers;
- Objective 4: To achieve more R&D&I project implementation by businesses;
- Objective 5: To redesign and increase the number of Energy Efficiency Partner Initiatives signatories;
- Objective 6: To integrate the Maltese business sectors in EU projects through direct (business beneficiary) or indirect (businesses targeted by Maltese entity beneficiaries) project involvement.
Manufacturing enterprises are invited to submit their interest in participating in this project by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.